In this article, we are going to learn about the WPS WPA tester for PC and what it is used for. You might have seen WPS and WPA on your WIFI settings while connecting to WIFI. But the WPS and WPA settings need a password for you to access the WIFI.
You can easily use this tester on your mobile phone but using the WPA WPS Tester for PC can be a little complicated.
The topics covered in this article about WIFI WPS WPA Tester for PC are –
- What is WPS WPA Tester?
- WPA WPS Tester for PC download for free
- How to install WIFI WPS WPA Tester for Windows or Mac?
What is WPS WPA Tester?
WPS WPA Tester is an application that helps you to check if the WPS protocol of your point of access has any kind of vulnerabilities.
With the help of this application, you can perform this test on any network, but it is recommended to use it exclusively on your own.
If you want to use this application correctly, then the first thing you need to do is have a rooted device and the app ‘busybox’ installed on your device. If you don’t do this then some of the features of this application won’t work.
This application has some very interesting features. Aside from helping you check the security of your point of access, WPS WPA Tester also lets you see all the passwords for all the WIFI networks that you have connected to from your device.
You can also monitor activity on your WIFI network for any kind of vulnerability that may exist in your WIF network. These vulnerabilities can affect your internet speed as intruders use up bandwidth.
Some of this WPA WPS Tester can be accessed only on Android devices and also currently only available for Android devices. But you can download this application on the MAC device with the help of the BlueStacks emulator.
WPA WPS Tester for PC download for free
There are a lot of applications used as WPS WPA Tester out there on the internet. You can download this application easily from the play store or web browser.
But not all these applications are as efficient as they say they are. And some of them might not even work properly which can result in vulnerabilities on your WIFI network.
Also, those applications can be illegal and can contain the virus in them which can be harmful to your computer system.
I am going to show you how you can download and install WPA WPS Tester on your computer system safely. You can run the tester on your personal computers with the help of the BlueStacks emulator.
BlueStacks emulator is a software that creates a virtual android machine on your PC allowing you to run the android application on the PC.
There is also some other software such as Nox App Player and Andy OS through which you can download the WPS WPA Tester on your PC for free.
Nox App Player is one of the popular software and program which is used for emulating the Android operating system on the PC. this software is very easy for you to use and is also highly recommended.
Andy OS is also known as Andy Android Emulator which helps you to run Android applications on your Windows desktop. The downloading process of Andy OS is similar to the BlueStacks emulator.
How to Install WIFI WPS WPA Tester for Windows or MAC?
With the help of BlueStacks –
- The first thing you need to do is download BlueStacks from its official site on your PC and install this emulator on the running windows of your computer system. This software can be installed in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- After the installation of the software is completed, you need to run BlueStacks on your computer system and open the Google Play Store on the emulator.
- You can search for WPS WPA Tester in Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the application, you have to download the APK file for the Tester and install it through the emulator.
- After the installation process is completed, the WIFI WPS WPA Tester icon appears in the BlueStacks emulator.
- Now click on the icon and follow the instructions on the screen to help you run WIFI WPS WPA tester on your PC.
With the help of Nox emulator –
- You need to download Nox App Player from its official website on your PC, install the emulator on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Then you need to go to the Google Play Store through the Nox App Player.
- After that search the play store for the WPS WPA Tester.
- After finding it download the APK file of the application on your computer system.
- Once the file is downloaded, install it on your emulator.
- You can find the WPS WPA Tester icon in the Nox App Player and you can follow the instructions given on the screen to run the WIFI WPA WPS tester on your computer system.
With the help of Andy OS –
- Go to the official website of the Andy software and download the software on your computer system.
- After the software is downloaded on the PC, then you can open the play store on your PC through the Andy Android emulator.
- Search the app store or play store for WPS WPA Tester.
- Download the APK file of the application on your PC, and install it in the android emulator.
- Now you can see the WPA WPS Tester icon on the Andy emulator, you can click on the icon to run the application on your device.
So, with the help of the three above mentioned software, you can download the WPS WPA Tester on your device for free.
For the other devices which are not Android, these software works like an android emulator to download the Android application on your device.
With the help of the programs/software, you can easily run the WIFI WPS WPA Tester on your PC to remove the vulnerabilities from your WIFI network and you can also monitor your WIFI network for any kind of vulnerabilities by the intruders.
So that was it for this article. Hope this article was helpful for you and you got what you were looking for.
Thank you for reading!!!